This is a free food and drink festival based in Weston-Super-Mare’s Italian Gardens. Its aim is to showcase primary producers from within 25 miles. There are over 80 stalls and entertainment at the one-day festival.
The Post Code for the centre of the festival site is BS23 1AB
PRE ARRIVAL AND PARKING MAP
The festival site is approximately 0.5 miles from the railway station and will take approximately 15 minutes to walk. The terrain is flat with dropped kerbs throughout.
There is also a local taxi service by Apple Taxis who can be contacted on 01934 666 666.
The nearest car park is the Sovereign Centre, which is approximately 100m from the festival site
· Sovereign Centre - 25 dedicated blue badge spaces
· Carlton Street multi story - 25 dedicated blue badge spaces
· Walliscote Grove East - 4 dedicated blue badge spaces
· Grove Park – 5 dedicated blue badge spaces
· NCP Weston High Street – 3 dedicated blue badge spaces
· Locking Road - 10 dedicated blue badge spaces
NOTE:- Blue badge holders are still required to pay for their parking.
Entry to the site is free and all on level ground.
Surfaces are smooth granite and is level access throughout.
The majority of stalls are canvas gazebos with counters at table height (75cms) and producers will be happy to serve from the front of the stall.
The festival map shows the location of public toilets that are open during the festival. There are also many cafes, bars and restaurants around the festival that allow access during the festival.
· Festival overview, including map available from information point and Show Makers.
· Assisted dogs are welcome and water is provided.
· Hire of motorised mobility scooters from Ezeemobility on 01934 420410 who are based in the Sovereign Centre
· First Great Western: 0800 197 1329 or using type talk on 18001 0800 197 1329
· Apple Taxis: 01934 666666
· Local Buses: First Bus