The festival is FREE to attend. The festival takes place in the town centre.
The postcode for the centre of the festival is TA18 7JS
There is a large street market at Henhayes Centre, in Falkland Square and the Market Place near the town hall.
The indoor venues for the art workshop is the Town Hall and the Cook School is in The Henhayes Centre
Walking & Cycling
Getting to the festival on foot or by bike. Crewkerne has some great cycle routes. We have a dedicated cycle hub in the middle of the festival (in Falkland Square) with free cycle check ups, a free ruck sack cover and bike racks next to Savers. Plan your route here
We have listened to the feedback from our visitors and developed our Visitor Charter - this is what we are commmitting to deliver for you.
We know that the car parks get very busy so if there is a bus service near you we would advise trying it. You can plan your journey here
There is a map link to the nearest car parks here
Crewkerne has a train station and it is a 20 minute walk to the festival.
* There is no age restriction on attending
* All our venues are fully accessible & there is level access throughout the site
* There is no mud
* There is lots of seating throughout the town centre
* Dogs are welcome
* If you want to bring a picnic, no problem
* Do check the weather and wear suitable sun factor protection (or waterproofs!)