This is a free food and drink festival based in Portishead around the marina. It's aim is to showcase primary producers from within 25 miles. There are over 100 stalls and entertainment at this one-day festival.
A spot at the centre of the festival has the post code is BS20 7AE
PRE ARRIVAL AND PARKING MAP
The festival site a long way from the nearest railway station (Nailsea & Blackwell) and is not walkable.
There is also a wide choice of taxi services in Portishead, one of which is Portishead Taxis who can be contacted on
01275 562 563 or online here.
A map showing all car parks is here
The nearest council car park is Lake Grounds Sea Front, which is approximately 2km from the festival site.
NOTE:- Blue badge holders Cars displaying a blue badge are exempt from parking charges. Designated spaces for blue badge holders are available in all car parks.
Entry to the site is free and all on level ground.
Streets: Surfaces are smooth tarmac and is level access throughout.
Quayside: Surfaces are slabbed and there is level access throughout
The majority of stalls are canvas gazebos with counters at table height (75cms) and producers will be happy to serve from the front of the stall.
There are toilets that are available to customers at Waitrose, Hall & Woodhouse and Siren's Calling.
In line iwth national guideance we haev not provided portaloos for the public.
· Advice and help is available from our stewards who are wearing red t-shirts and/or hi-vis.
· Assistance dogs are welcome and water is provided.
· Hire of motorised mobility scooters from Elite Mobility on 01275 817 777 who are based at 84 High Street and are open 0900 - 1600
· First Great Western: 0800 197 1329 or using type talk on 18001 0800 197 1329
· Portishead Taxis: 01275 562 563
· Local Buses: First Bus