The festival is FREE to attend. The festival is spread around the quayside of the marina, a short walk from the town centre
The postcode for the centre of the festival is BS20 7AE
There is a large market all alongside the north side of the marina from London Square to La Marina.
The area around the festival is residential and there is very limited parking. We are asking you to consider walking, cycling or taking the bus to the festival.
Walking & Cycling
Getting to the festival on foot or by bike. Portishead some great cycle routes going close to the marina. We have a dedicated cycle hub by the lock gates with free cycle check ups, a ruckack cover and bike racks.
If you are walking in - try and beat Bev (one of the organisers) step goal for the day - check out the challenge on our Facebook Page @eatPortishead
We have listened to the feedback from our visitors and developed our Visitor Charter - this is what we are committing to deliver for you.
We know that the car parks get very busy so if there is a bus service near you we would advise trying it. You can plan your journey here
There is a map link to the nearest car parks here But please consider walking, cycling or taking the bus
Train & National Express
Portishead is not served by a railway. The nearest station is Shirehampton or Nailsea & Blackwell.
National Express run services from Bristol and London to Nailsea (3 miles away).
* There is no age restriction on attending
* All our the site is fully accessible & there is level access throughout the site
* There is no mud - it is ll on hard standing
* We provide seating, but please be aware of socail distancing
* Dogs are welcome
* If you want to bring a picnic, no problem
* Do check the weather and wear suitable sun factor protection, carry water and don't hurry in the heat